Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Was banned on Stake After Losing almost everything

I got to plat 3 in 3 days and half way to plat 4 I had over 1200 raffle tickets for this weekends $75,000 event and was down over 5 Bitcoin. I sent stake an email about how gambling wasn’t for me and I felt I was heading in a down spiral and asked if I could have some of the btc back, they instantly self excluded me forever and locked some of the funds I had on the account and wouldn’t take the self exclusion off. Said all my raffle tickets were invalid now (raffle tickets would have made me 5k-10k easily depending on luck) and my reload amount every day was $157 usdc) and I got the monthly 6th birthday reward and it was 1,500usdc . I felt I got scammed hard and I should at least be able to self exclude myself if I wanted but not instantly banned after the email. I did get chat gpt to write the email and I guess it did sound like a was struggling with gambling but the reason I sent them the email was to hopefully receive some of the Bitcoin I had lost back. Not to be permanent and instantly band/self excluded without being told. Is there anything I can do at all to recoup some of the Bitcoin or at least have my account back so I can use all the raffle tickets to win one or more of the 15 chances to win $5k of the $75k weekly challenge. Is there anything I can say to them to change their mind. Btw 5btc is a huge amount for me, accumulated it since early 2020. Also was a good session but I get too greedy was playing rip city at one point was doing over $1.2k spins and managed to have a few $50k plus hits from free spins and got the balance over $100k before chasing lost Bitcoin and having dead or wild drain 30k non stop till bust lol. Please give input and opinions. And yes I will be stopping gambling/have stopped gambling


No comments:

Post a Comment