Monday, October 9, 2023

The sun is setting, but hodl!

We are most likely enterying a phase which may well overtake the destructions of WW2.

I always relied on BTC as an apocalyptical antidote...in times where most of the economies stop producing and a lot of assets turn worthlesd, a bit of light will shy as Bitcoin will rule!

I'm not here to debate about Israeli's conspiracies, or who will win in Ukraine... and no, I don't have a crystal ball, but this and many other events indicate the weakning of USA and Europe.

We need to expect or I do really expect the worse turn of events. In the coming years ,should I say, months, horrible things may happen.

Work on your physical security and financial defense because what"s coming it's a Monster hurrican which will wipe out a lot, but some will make it.

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment