Tuesday, April 2, 2024

New monthly BCH meetup in Darmstadt, Germany 2024-04-11

Any BCHers here in or near Darmstadt fancy meeting up?

Text from my Meetup event entry below:

Were you involved in Bitcoin since the early days - and with BCH since the 2017 fork? Are you a BTCer intrigued by what's going on in Bitcoin Cash? Are you completely new to crypto and interested in its potential in the world? - or anything in between?!

Come join us to talk about, learn about and spend some Bitcoin Cash - BCH on:

Beer Soft drinks order a pizza or other take-away if we fancy For this first meeting, I will offer to share how and why I got into Bitcoin in 2012 and why BCH excites me today.

Please note that whilst talking about price and markets isn't prohibited, I really don't want these evenings to turn into being mainly about 'investing' in crypto! So please don't come with that intention in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment