Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Wheww-remember the time?

Is it Friday yet? Between the FUD here lately…. Work.. and trying to balance keeping an eye on this and all of the important things in my life, I’m torn. Not waivered. Torn because I remember a time not long ago when every single one of us was worried we might never have this chance to acquire Slothana this low again. We gobbled it up collectively. I continued to buy and plan to continue to buy. All of the worst in this journey is the best many projects will ever experience. I don’t think we have even started yet. I believed the plan was always to do things at the right time, be different then to rush to announce stuff like pissing in the wind. I can’t think of and haven’t seen a right time yet. I will say many times I got so excited because I believed we were near with bitcoin gaining momentum. Macro economics and geo political events have massive implications on risk based assets.

You are on the train. They are giving you time to get all your bags on before we leave the station. They respect that not everyone can dump life changing amounts into this all at once at prior highs. See this as a gift. The risk still exists this turns to nothing but the community I see proves otherwise regardless of dev efforts. Right now we are in uncertain times, if or when things become certain, we will know what to do. Right now is a waiting game for me. But it’s really on me against me right now.

I know what I experienced during my journey. I know what this coin means to me. I know it’s the same for many. Those that see these scary uncertain times as opportunity are the ones that have been successful historically. Many projects will be successful for different reasons at different times. This bull run will be about endurance can you hold even harder on the way up then you did on the way down. Sloth is the tortoise, others, the hare.

We will be looking back at this, the truesloths, the presale holding and buying kind, the unwaivered kind, saying whewwww. Remember the time when the community was all up in arms!?? Man, some didn’t survive. All the best to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment