Thursday, December 13, 2018

Phishing scammers are upping the ante...

Just got this email... This is just insane.

Subject: Your building is under my control

Hello. There is an explosive device (tronitrotoluene) in the building where your company is located. It is assembled according to my guide. It has small dimensions and it is covered up very carefully, it is impossible to damage the structure of the building by my explosive device, but in case of its explosion there will be many victims. My man is watching the situation around the building. If any unnatural behavior, panic or emergency is noticed he will blow up the device. I can withdraw my mercenary if you make a transfer. You transfer me $20'000 in BTC and the bomb will not detonate, but do not try to cheat -I ensure you that I will withdraw my mercenary solely after 3 confirmations in blockchain network.

Here is my BTC address - 12bzhtdr2kx5Tum4MJqmsfiePnKFvQLw7L

You must pay me by the end of the working day. If you are late with the transaction the bomb will explode. Nothing personal, if you don’t transfer me the bitcoins and an explosive device detonates, next time other commercial enterprises will send me more money, because this is not a one-time action. For security and anonymity reasons, I will no longer enter this email account. I check my Bitcoin address every forty min and after receiving the bitcoins I will give the command to my person to leave your district.

If the explosive device blows up and the authorities notice this message! We are not terrorists and dont take responsibility for acts of terrorism in other buildings.



No comments:

Post a Comment