Monday, September 30, 2019

Beginner’s log week 5 and 6 – Hex week

Hello everyone,

There was very little time to play in week 5, because of personal problems, so I will mainly focus on the progress I did last week. If in week 4 everything was so damn frustrating, the week that just went by was fun.

The highlight of the week is Hex. Man, I like her skill set a lot. I moved the current available Strike set from Boomer on her, plus tried to fit in a Focus set, and she is now atk% effect acc and atk%. The results started to appear as I went with her at lvl 60 with 5 stars awakened. She has 5k HP 1k DEF 5k ATK and 134 effect accuracy. With her in lead, it gets better, with 20%. Now, what does this bring? How I progressed with her:

Mirage tower 50 – Cuc-kooo rooster? Who? Dead chicken. The fact is, I do not event know, how the cuc-koo became “chicken-kebab” cause I started the stage and just caught a glimpse at the end, with Hex doing Rain of Skulls, just shitting debuffs left and right. Stuck at 55 atm, I am not sure if I should invest in Sproket, or just lvl up the existing units I got.

B8 – it is still not on farming status, but that is because my Hex is lvl 63-64 atm and Ambush at 58?! and I cannot get past 3:15, so need to push that retry each time, but it is getting there. Once I put the farming status on B8 I will get ready for B9. Getting ready for B9 implies I start building Chain Reaction. I pulled him and with the Master’s Eon 250 shards I will 6 star him. The runes is what I lack, but that is why I want an otto-battle B8, so I grind little the bitcoin miners. I feel, however, that Hex is my strong unit fo B8 under 3 min. And, I will want to keep her for B9 if possible.

Blue-haired ladies from islands – well, they sleep with the blue-haired fishes now. (signed Hex)

Endurance “turnbar meter – still do not understand the durability meter. And if Hex could speak, she’d tell me: “Me either bro! But who cares, let me do my thing, and they be soon without endurance bar (laughing in Hex)”

Arena – so far arena is no prio for me but I got Silver 2 with no problems at my lvl 28. Ninjini, Stealth Elf and Hex. I just cut through all those defenses that were just beating the crap out of me. It is not even fair once Nin starts ignoring defense with the extra shots.

If I had to give advice at this point is, if you start out and have not progressed in Master Eon’s, rush Hex. Get shards for her. For getting Her, it is totally worth the pain of upgrading a blue-horned-imp-dragon-wanna-be. Not that wham-shell looks prettier, or that krypt king is some inspired design, but man does whirl look bad. If so far, outside of magenta, I was not familiar with printer colors, now I know what an ugly cyan troglodyte looks like. Thanks Whirl. Should start a post on monster design I like.

Speaking of that, since it is was Hex week for me, I like how she was designed, except hands. Those bear claws are frightening, or the Skylanders budget got cut down just as they were using dress-up features for Hex’s hands. Or, the designer has been nowhere near woman hands. The awakening look that Hex gets is cool though. If someone would cosplay Hex, that would look cool, just leave normal hands…lol

Moving on.

Invasions – Cannot remember which of the bosses, but with Hex I managed to get another S rank besides the Dark Gulper day. I think it is the Desert Queen boss where Hex performs well. Also, on Monday's invasions we had here bad weather. t was raining skulls...and I got my first S rank at 52k.

Guild Wars – for me out of scope, so I will throw Hex in after the GW update and see how she is doing. In no shape to talk about GW though, not my prio atm.

Short summary for so far. I leveled Ninjini and Stealth Elf both at max 70 and Elf is at 6 star already. Both evolved. Left Deja-Vu and Enigma at lvl 60+ at 5 stars for the moment, since I need to tackle B8. Focusing on Hex and Ambush. More focus on Hex, as Ambush is for me just a stepping stone at this point, until I farm B9. My activity is all about farming just runes, and the rest of the content I do minimally, with no prio. Been trying Wham-Shell’s potential, so far so good. Cannot wait to start on Chain Reaction. All skill ups will go his way, runes and evolving material, omni stones, guild purchased stone, etc. Thank you for reading. Hopefully until my next post I will already break in into B9 with Hex and Chain.


No comments:

Post a Comment