Wednesday, October 30, 2019

[uncensored-r/Bitcoin] Bull run anticipation, guess. Prove me wrong

The following post by Purplepeon is being replicated because some comments within the post(but not the post itself) have been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ Bitcoin/comments/dpa2cu

The original post's content was as follows:


Hi everybody!

Everybody:(Hi doctor nick!)

I'm not a doctor but I can pretend to be and just like that I can pretend to know what I'm talking about. I've been crunching numbers since the last spike on October 27th, I work as a data analyst. The last great boom after the halving event in 2016 took a drop of 67% before it took on it's epic climb for 500 days. The price before May will drop to just under $7000 and it will live there until December 2020 and then if the numbers play like they played last halving, it'll climb by over 1009% bringing the new high to $70630. That's my prediction and I'm putting this here to document it.

I'm not asking the community to prove me wrong because I think I'm "oh so awesome and nobody can prove me wrong." I'm asking the community to share their thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment