Sunday, April 19, 2020

I'm a teenage game developer with an interest for bitcoin and a low tax roof and high tax rate

So, I'm making roughly 35 dollars a day, which is not taxed before turned into fiat () I'm currently holding 0.24 Bitcoin and I would preferably like to get a larger hold in Bitcoin before the presumed upcoming uptrend. I currently have the ability of "cashing out" up to $9000, and where I live we have a tax roof at $2000 where after hitting that in yearly income you are subject to a 30% income tax. Essentially I hold $9000 in value, and would like to get more Bitcoin, however I'm a minor and I have a bit of a tax matter that should be taken into consideration. Along with upcoming events.

I'd appreciate recommendations and general thoughts! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment