Sunday, June 14, 2020

Pineapplefund.me

Hello.

I have done so many good things for so many people around the world, and I expect people to treat me the same way. After I recently lost all my savings at bitcoin, I need about 25 BTC to solve my current problems and further develop. Btc Donation address for me is on my website: 1PjiunBQTvw7DGtniBt56vxP69EH3q7xB1 I need to start all my way from the beginning.

Now I have to ask for your help. If you can help, the donation address on my new site: http://pineapplefund.me, or help promote my site to collect bitcoins for me.

After I recover from what happened, solve all my problems and realize my plans, I will also help you with further development and funding.

I believe in miracles and look forward to your help now, in my difficult situation.

Below I attach a text from my new website and a link to it:

http://pineapplefund.me

"It's been over 2 years since my mission and the end of the charity project Pineapple Fund, where I donated most of my Bitcoin.

I have never chased wealth or fame, so all my donations have been anonymous. ​

Life is a series of events, sometimes mystical. ​

Briefly about my situation, now my family and I are in quite a difficult situation! I lost access to a laptop with a lot of information that was part of my life, as well as access to a cold wallet with more than 2000 bitcoins! These were my last savings at Bitcoin. ​ It just so happens that now I have to start my whole life again, and I have a long and hard way to go. I really hope that I can get access to my cold wallet. ​

I need about 25 BTC to solve my problems and develop further, it's only almost 0.05% of the amount I donated from the Pineapple Fund. ​

I never thought that I would ever have to ask for help because I had a fortune, but there are different situations in life, and today I want to ask everyone who cares about my activities and everyone who has received help from me. Friends, I have been kind to you and I really hope that you will answer me the same and help me in my difficult situation. I believe in the boomerang effect. Do not remain indifferent!

I believe in miracles and kindness, because lately I have been helping to believe in miracles and to do good for many people around the world!"

Donate to me

♥, Pine


No comments:

Post a Comment