Thursday, December 24, 2020

Talk about my stupid experience of being scammed by Apple account merchants

I know that buying an accounts is not good, but test light has caused a lot of inconvenience to our work due to the inability to review it all the time, so I have the idea of ​​buying an account. Here is my story:

  1. my small team needs an Apple enterprise developer account for internal team use. Due to the problem of certification review, the application has not been applied. Then I came up with the idea of buying an account from someone else.
  2. I found a guy on Playerup who claimed to have an account. I got in touch with him on Whatsapp, and we agreed, and he gave me his Paypal account, and I paid with Paypal.
  3. It was my first time to use PayPal, so the bank had to review it for some time before the money could be sent to the seller. So the seller jumped at the chance and said he wouldn't send me the Apple account until the money arrived. I foolishly agreed.
  4. After half a day, I called the customer service of PayPal. The customer service said that the money had already arrived at the merchant. I went back to ask the merchant, the merchant at the beginning of excuses, said the money is coming, and put forward the account is not his, he is just a sales service for his boss. He said his boss didn't agree with the price and raised it. When I heard this, I was very angry and argued with him for hours.
  5. Later, I did not agree to increase the price, and proposed the dispute compensation on PayPal. Therefore, I was unfamiliar with it for the first time, and it was on the weekend. After contacting customer service for one day, I knew that I needed to apply for compulsory compensation, and PayPal started to deal with it.
  6. Because Paypal was slow in processing and the seller's Paypal account was an email account, I sent an email to argue with it during this period. The reply I received in the email was that this account is not the seller's account and the account owner is not aware of it. Later, I was very worried. I sent another email to contact him, but he did not reply me. I spent several days searching for the owner of this email in a number of ways.
  7. Finally I tracked him down and after some questioning he told me the truth. He told me he didn't know about the deal, that it was made by his friend, that he was a third party. I transferred the money to his Paypal account, and then he sent it to his friend with bitcoin. He's just a fee earner. He doesn't know the deal. When I pressed him again, he said that they were still only online friends, not real friends.

  8. Hearing that I was a fool, I found that I had been cheated. The same goes for the paypal account. Of course, I doubt the account's owner version of events. But now I have no way to be sure. I used whatsapp to contact the seller. The seller was arguing all the time. I said I would call the police and arrest him, but he seemed indifferent. Finally, I contacted the paypal account owner, and he told me that he had called the police and submitted the information I had provided.

  9. Now I am not in a good mood. I know it is wrong for me to buy an account, but I can't do anything because of apple's review. Now I'm depressed. I've lost a lot of money. I don't want to work anymore. I even wanted to set myself on fire.

  10. I hope you can give me some advice. I don't know what to do now. I hope the police can bring this swindler to justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment