Sunday, January 17, 2021

Changelly stole my assets

Two days ago, I swapped eth to btc on myetherwallet.com for a large amount. There was no certain limit or any kyc agreement while performing this transaction on myetherwallet.com. After this contract, I waited for hours and bitcoin did not reach me. I contacted changelly after seeing this. I wanted help with them fixing this problem. They told me to do KYC and on the same day they confirmed the KYC transaction. After this transaction, they started to ask me questions that would not be asked in the crypto money industry. They requested official documents from me that I had received these assets and I sent them all formally. After that, they asked me for proof that the account belongs to me and I sent it correctly. I sent the summaries of my bank accounts and my citizen ID. They enforced rules that did not exist in any exchange within Bitcoin or Ethereum. After completing all the verification processes, they suddenly stopped communicating with me.

When I announced that I would share this event on certain social media platforms, they told me that I should not do this and they would be interested. Over the hours, bitcoin fell and I lost an incredible thousands of dollars. My assets have decreased in value. This is a complete crime. I have never encountered such a thing on any bitcoin-ethereum p2p exchange. What's Changelly's purpose? When I examined other platforms, I saw that there were thousands of complaints. Many people's money is confiscated. There are many reasons as justification, but all of them are scam! Talking to live chat on changelly.com does nothing but distract you! does not help! changelly regret. I will continue to share this topic on many social media because of their behavior. I want my beings to come back. There was nothing criminal and authentication was verified. Bank summaries verified. His questions were answered. the account has been confirmed to be mine. But they still have taken over my crypto assets! do not use changelly. Changelly steals your money.

u/Changelly


No comments:

Post a Comment