Sunday, January 17, 2021

[TASK] Looking for someone who wants to earn some money playing a video game as my assistant in the game. NOTE: Please read the ENTIRE post.

I am looking someone to be my assistant in a computer game called Starblast.io. I will be paying $40USD for 3 to 6 of help guaranteed with the potential of making up to $65USD or even $80USD if you exceed all expectations. I need help in an event called Alpha Centari Wars, it's a massive pvp event that takes place once a month and lasts anywhere between 3 to 6 hours (next one is today Sunday 17, 2021). The goal of the game is to destroy the enemies  base using your spacefighter. It's a simple game where you mine asteroids for gems that allow you to upgrade your ship, base, and buy weapons. It's begging at 1:00pm Mountain Standard Time

NOTE: You must be available now since the event is in a few hours, I will invite you to a private match to practice, it's a simple game easy to learn.

Requirements:

  1. A good computer and internet connection with no lag.
  2. You are not already a Starblast.io player (it would be too easy to goof off and urge to do their own thing is too great).
  3. None of my friends or family are eligible
  4. If chosen you have to follow all my orders, failure to do so will result in forefit of payment.
  5. Are free to play on Sundays
  6. You must practice
  7. Be willing to communicate through Google Hangouts or if you have another way in mind im open to suggestions.

Rewards: -I will pay $40 guaranteed for just helping and doing a decent job. -If your performance is really good you can earn an extra $10 or $15 for exceptional. - If the team I play for wins the event you will earn another $10 - If you are exceptional there will opportunities to make money every month.

Payment: -I can pay by depositing funds into a PayPal or -payment in the form of Litecoin or Bitcoin (your choice) -Amazon gift card in earned amount 

Job: Your job will be that of a healer, you will follow me and repair my ship with healing lasers and I mine for gems. After the base is fully upgraded and we get our Tier 7 ships  your role will switch to combat. Your ship will be one I choose that will be an important part of the fleet.


No comments:

Post a Comment