Saturday, March 13, 2021

Not a financial advisor but bitcoin hitting highs? My thoughts lead to GME go brrrrrr 🚀🚀🚀

I do not have much knowledge on cryptocurrencies but my theory on the recent highs occuring this weekend for bitcoin is the hedge funds are preparing for bankruptcy and hiding some of their funds in bitcoin before the margin call occurs. Im not sure if this is a place that they would be able to hide their money or not thats why i want to leave it up for discussion where someone much smarter than me can maybe shed some light on this topic. Been on this wave with you guys since the beginning i hold 155 shares and 12 call options 4/16 800$ and you guys are all helping change my life and am so fortunate to have you guys along for the ride with me. Stop putting dates on it regardless of what happens we hold we win at this point and the only thing that can stop us is fear. Its a mental game now take care of yourself.

Thank you all for being apart of one of the largest events in Wall Street history.

I am not a financial advisor and after reading that you know i wasnt an english major either...

See you on the moon 🚀🚀🚀


No comments:

Post a Comment