Sunday, May 16, 2021

Question regarding the Kraken release of MATIC.

With all the hype going around Kraken's release, when should we expect Matic to reach a new high?

The point is, that I've decided to go for a shortterm gain because of that, and transferred my ADAs into Matic for the time being.

Is it a smart decision? When should a spike happen? Is it true that cryptocurrencies usually dip after being released on a platform?

Currently, ADA doesn't have any upcoming events and the spike in it should only happen if Bitcoin will sustain it's 20-week average (as of writing this post, it does quite well but I expect good gains from ADA within one month, in the time frame of Late May till Mid of June), this is why I've decided to give Matic a go for now.

Don't be harsh please, I'm open minded to all opinions and I'm only trading for 4 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment