Thursday, August 19, 2021

Validating _ Buy SOL

Thanks so much in advance for any responses :)

I read a fair bit, but I have never posted.

In any event, I have been in investing in cryptocurrencies for some time. Did well off of Bitcoin in the beginning and sold it for a divorce. That is just how life goes ya.

Recently, I started investing again, but in ETH and SOL.

My intuition says go with SOL and pair down my ETH while paying close attention. Moreover, I am interested in validating SOL. To that end, I have purchased a nice PC as my background is in tech -- but I am so weak on software / coding. I can do minimal work and intend on teaching myself as efficiently as I can.

I plan on running Ubuntu etc...

Any general advice out there? Anyone around the front range of CO reading this?

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment