Tuesday, February 22, 2022

This sub...

I am a bitcoiner, and so I visit the r/bitcoin and r/cc subs. I also like gold and silver, so I visit those subs.

It seems to me that these are both sound monies, that just have different money quality profiles.

In the event of full systemic collapse, durable value can be carried through to the other side via precious metals.

In the event of political/monetary failure, with our technology infrastructure remaining relatively intact, btc is better.

I found that the communities in the metals subs and the CC subs havr many members that are too narrowly focused on their pet asset such that they denigrate the other. These folks ate loud and brash about it and tend to shit on anyone whose interest is in sound money on general, and therefore like both.

I figured Id make a sub for people that like both. r/soundmoney But it's already here. With 3 members. The about just says btc... So what's the story?


No comments:

Post a Comment