Wednesday, October 5, 2022

The apparent technology oxymoron

Last weekend I attended a tech talk where a lot of successful tech entrepreneurs of my city come together and share their expertise on different topics.

After the event I had a lot of interesting discussions with some of the speakers and asked some of them about their opinion on Bitcoin and possible future use cases for their businesses.

To my big surprise none of them considered the technology important nor had they the slightest idea how it works or which advantages it offers.

I kept hearing generic answers like "Why would we waste this much energy on something which has prooven to be a failure?" and "Why would I trust a thing which I don't even know the initiator of?"

Further discussions led to a point where I wish I had never asked.

I came home and was shocked. I was shocked by the pure ignorance of these people and at the same time I felt the urge to orange-pill everyone I know.
Failing to adopt this awesome technology and the benefits it offers is just purely insane.


No comments:

Post a Comment